Deore XT M735,Syncros,X Lite **Reduced**

orangeally

Dirt Disciple
Just got a load of bits found in the shed that i wont use,so passing them on to you guys.

Kit consists of.....

9Spd. Deore Rear Mech (M531) Not in fantastic condition,but all this stuff is very usable.

31.8 Top Pull Deore Front Mech. In good order,no gouges or rust.

Deore V Brake Levers/Shifters. Brake Levers in very good order,comes with attached 9Spd.Rapidfire,not in so good order.

All this can be yours for the princely,yet bargain price of £20 posted to your door.

Now sold.

Hope you like....

...the reduction!!!

would you swap rear mech for anything in my sale thread?
(bargains galore)? is it black?

Know what? sod it,im reducing it,that way it'll go (hopefully!)

i will knock loads off now,as im going out to lunch,will it sell while im gone?hope so.

Looking deeper into the vortex that is the shed,i've unearthed an old Carrera frame (mixed reviews,i know) its a Kraken SE.but surely it'll do for a pub bike for someone?? its an 18'' (centre of BB to top of seat tube) with 21.5'' top tube length in Black with Yellow/white stickers.unsure of year.£20 plus postage??

Bump..

Rear Mech (M501 in Black) £10

Front Mech M501 31.8 TP) £8

Brake Levers/Shifters (Missing OGD's) £8

also,my nice and rare 27.2 Black Deore XT Seatpost,,pics available later,some fading to anodising low on the pin - £25

Bump....

Deore XT M735 Top Pull Front mech 31.8 In good nick,looks good on bike - £25

Syncros Cattleprod Stem !1 1/4'' 150mm 0 Degree in Shiny Silver,Fantastic condition - £35

X-Lite X Country Riser Bars in Gunmetal,Medium Rise,No scratches or gouges,Logos intact - £15

All Prices Include Postage.

Im hoping im not too far off with my prices as this is all rare stuff,but dont be shy!!

Back