Deore LX ST-M563 RH 7 Speed shifter/Lever

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
As above. Must be in good condition. I would consider a pair at the right price or just the gear shifter part as mine is bust!

Thanks

development_cycle":18peyjcd said:
Are you sure that is the right model number? The M569 is an 8 speed set.

My mistake....you are correct....they are 7 speed I see you have a pair for sale???

Racin'snake":zmweetfc said:
development_cycle":zmweetfc said:
Are you sure that is the right model number? The M569 is an 8 speed set.

My mistake....you are correct....they are 7 speed I see you have a pair for sale???

Oops, no sorry mine are all sold.

What is the correct model that you need? I am assuming it would be an sti if it's 7 speed. The M564 model that you see in my fs thread has been sold to a guy who mainly wants the brake levers so it may be an idea to PM him and ask if he is happy to pass on to you some shifter parts if he doesn't need them. You will need to be sure the model number is the same as yours though.

PM me if yours are M564 and I'll pass on his contact details.

I'm sure if you ask in the chat forum if anyone knows if the M563/4 are similar enough to share internals someone will know. I'm only familiar with the M564/7/9

Hi Mate,

i have this thing here laying around and doing nothing:

Shimano STI break/shifter unit LX ST-M565, only right side, 8 speed, some plastic is missing. 10€ plus shipping.
p5200001_210.jpg

rechts_shimano_st_m565_schaltbremshebel1_110.jpg

rechts_shimano_st_m565_schaltbremshebel2_190.jpg

The shifter works fine but the plastic housing is damaged.

Cheers,

Adam

bikechainkernow":txms6ps1 said:
I have some in mint condition if you're interested. Deore LX 7 speed

£40 plus p&p

PM me if you are interested

Far too steep for me on this occasion. The bike including a whole lx groupset was only £85! Thanks anyway

Back