For Sale Deore lx st-m060 l+r shifter pods (not sti’s)

sparkybhp

Senior Retro Guru
I have this pair of st-m060 shifters, cosmetically pretty good actually. They will definitely need a clean and re-lube as they are sticky.
Don’t normally see these pods on their own - normally they’re part of sti units, hopefully useful for somebody.
IMG_3914.jpeg IMG_3915.jpeg IMG_3916.jpeg IMG_3918.jpeg IMG_3919.jpeg
I’m asking £20 via PayPal f+f posted to uk.
Thanks

Hi, very interested in these. I thought I came across something that they need particular brakes to be mounted with them; I have a set of Deore SLX M675 brakes - do you know/think that'll work ok?
Also, a bit dim maybe .... but what's "f+f"?!
Thanks

Hi, ok - that sounds like an interesting setup you’re running. These are early 90’s 3x7 shifters and it sounds like you will be running disc brakes. Unusual but if you’re looking for 3x7 shifter pods then there’s no real reason why these won’t work for you. They aren’t like the old gs style shifters which have a thin steel handlebar clamp which integrates with the corresponding brake levers. These have quite a chunky clamp not designed to fit in or around any particular lever as far as I’m aware, have a look at the pics but if it’s not clear I can send more pics or dimensions for you.
F+F just means friends and family, I.e: no PayPal fees. ;)
Thanks
Marc

Hi, thanks for your help. I was looking at these for my sister's bike; a basic model with (terrible!) cable disc brakes - hence the M675 units. I was going for older quality parts but she has said she would prefer to stick with thumb and finger trigger shifters. Really sorry to mess you around :(
All the best.

Back