Decent 1 1/8th black aheadset

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Looking for a decent 1 1/8th aHeadset in black please. Nothing like a chris king or hope but something nice and in decent condition. cheers

If you can wait a week or two have a black hope one (few years old but in good working order) I don't need, which you have for £25.

:D

Without wanting to upset anyone :? I quite fancy the sound of that Hope Headset assuming it comes with the cups?

Let me know, cheers

Mark.

It's yours if you want it fella. As I say, will need to wait a week or two if thats ok- need new headset to arrive, and get the LBS for them to fit it and take out the Hope one... ;)

So yeah, it comes with all the right bits...

If you are in a rush for one no worries to go with one of the other lads :D

I am going on the Retrobike ride for the 13th of Feb as long as I have it by then happy days. Drop me a PM when your able to post it and I will paypal you the cash.

RTSclassic":15xu55e8 said:
By the way how come your swapping it? Nothing shady I'm going to pay for later I hope. ;)

And I thought such cynicism didn't exist on here...

Swopping it for a Crank Bros one with a lower stack height as I'm doing a build and the steerer for my forks turnd up 1cm short :roll:

Rather than bother trying to find another pair of RC31s I went for a new headset option, as suggested on here a while back ;)

Latest posts

Back