DBR Axis R

Negawsklov

Retro Guru
Reluctantly I'm selling off some of my toys so this and also my 1993 Manitou FS are first to go.

This DBR is 100% original to how it was purchased back in the mid 90's (even the tyres according to research on the web). It has its original forks included aswell as the Pace RC35's fitted (which would probably benefit from new elastomers), XT front/rear mechs and levers aswell as XT V-brakes. I believe it to be an 18" frame (although it measures about 18.75" to very top of seat tube)

I got the bike from its original owner who now has a brand new Cube so it was surplus to requirements. I ummed and arred whether to keep it or not and did chose to do so but I've just bought another house so this is where my priorities need to go.

Please bare in mind that it is a used bike so has ware but no dents, cracks etc....

£170

Collection would be preferred but I will box it up and post but it will be £30.

2cdd7xj.jpg

2jb8ftu.jpg

2hxt208.jpg

rbwjur.jpg

24evzon.jpg

Any questions please feel free to ask me.

Didn't this sell on ebay?
What hubs and rims are they?
Do the forks work ok?
Is the sticker on the top tube covering a dent or just scratches?
Thanks.

I guess it did sell but they were advised do not his as I will not post it to China but they refused to listen and ebay advised I can't cancel their bid as they are overseas??

It has XT hubs on Mavics but I'll need to check which type.
The bike was being ridden as is but they don't feel completely right to me hence I've send new elastomers.

As far as I'm aware it's just a graphics but will double check after work.

Mike

Back