DBMTB For sale list PLEASE SEE NEW AD

All people I have to send stuff to will be sent quotes inc. postage today.

At last it looks like I can get to the post office this coming friday.

Campag Record OR cantis 1 pair and 1 incomplete pair for spares. £30

Interested in these fella, I presume that its either a front or rear set not both, :? whats missing from the other set.. like to place dibs pending photos and further info.. :)

Cheers

Sithlord":ghmhkv6o said:
Campag Record OR cantis 1 pair and 1 incomplete pair for spares. £30

Interested in these fella, I presume that its either a front or rear set not both, :? whats missing from the other set.. like to place dibs pending photos and further info.. :)

Cheers

?
13531_215704508081_672683081_4231949_6560071_n.jpg

What you get is
2 arms as original
1 original mounting bolt.
2 arms modded to fit brake booster.
4 return springs
4 sets of pad holders
3 return spring housings and one which is damaged
1 original cable hanger (rocking horse dung and just as dirty. I will clean before sending)
1 cable clinch bolt

Which is why the low price.

With little effort they should work OK. They worked when I took them off the Dave Yates to put Maguras on instead.

Only selling as I have a set of NOS for the display cabinet..... :oops:

But for you, what about a swap : These and a Black WCS Z-max with plenty of life in it for the Hardpacks you're selling

They are nice, but not really sure if I can source the other bits to make them a full usable set ..

What you get is
2 arms as original
1 original mounting bolt. ... I presume you mean just the bolt that attaches to the brake studs on the frame ?
2 arms modded to fit brake booster. ... How have these been modded.?
4 return springs
4 sets of pad holders
3 return spring housings and one which is damaged ... Any chance of a better pic of this. ? thinking maybe a dia comp/ritchey one may fit ?
1 original cable hanger (rocking horse dung and just as dirty. I will clean before sending) ... would a normal hanger suffice. ?
1 cable clinch bolt ... I may have one of these, but could do with a pic to confirm, ? ...is this the bolt with a allen key that tightens the straddle cable and fits into the arms..?

I have owned a full OR groupset in the past , but cant remember whats what.. ?

I have someone else who has is interested in the tyres, just awaiting payment, if this fails, their is one other person before yourself, if it all falls through maybe we can sort out a deal..

If not and you can sort out the answers to the above questions , and I can sort these out to make a usable set then I'll take them chap.. :)

Get back to me fella.. :)

1 original mounting bolt. ... I presume you mean just the bolt that attaches to the brake studs on the frame ? Yes

2 arms modded to fit brake booster. ... How have these been modded.? With spacers pressed into the recess. Can be drilled out or used as is.

3 return spring housings and one which is damaged ... Any chance of a better pic of this. ? thinking maybe a dia comp/ritchey one may fit ?
Dia-comp won't fit. Nothing will. It should work as is though. It did when I took it off. I'd overtensioned the spring and it pushed its way out of the inside lip, causing it to distort. Will try and photograph but it needs a closeup which my Nokia isn't so hot on.

1 original cable hanger (rocking horse dung and just as dirty. I will clean before sending) ... would a normal hanger suffice. ? Yes. Dia-compe for example. Or any other. I even ran Shimano straddles with them once.

1 cable clinch bolt ... I may have one of these, but could do with a pic to confirm, ? ...is this the bolt with a allen key that tightens the straddle cable and fits into the arms..? Exactly.

Back