DavidJ's yours for the price of a beer thread.

Re:

Late addition, pair of tyres I put on my commuter, funny really as I travel 55 miles each way to work!

Michelin City protek plus 26x1.4 I put on the rear & Schwalbe City Jet 26x1.95 I had on the front. Loads of life left, includes inner tubes.

1 beer each (including tube), hard to combine postage with anything else other than grips but I can post as a pair, unfolded, for £4. I could possibly combine with handlebars and/or mudguards, let me know if that interests and I will put the effort into confirming it ;)

Square taper cranks, no idea on model or brand. Stripped back to silver. Pedal threads & tapers good. 175mm

Cheers for the beers, cranks are gone.

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (21).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (21).jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Webp.net-resizeimage (29).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (29).jpg
    401 KB · Views: 150
Re:

Various skewers

Yes I know I am pushing my luck here, but there is a XT skewer. Buy some other stuff and I might just chuck em in ;)

Matching black skewers are gone. - if you want any remaining they are free with any other item

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (22).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (22).jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 212
Re:

Various grips

Here is a tip, the bottom right hand grips are ODI yetis from the late 90s - I know because that is when I bought them!

Quoffed my fill, all grips are gone.

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (23).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (23).jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 210
Re:

SPD cleats, mounting plates but no bolts.

1 beer

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (24).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (24).jpg
    172 KB · Views: 208
Re:

Seat posts, one is 26.4 brand unknown, other 27.0 Ovation.

1 beer for the pair

If you don't know your 26.4 from your 27.0 these are invaluable before you splurge your wages on that shiny boutique seatpost.

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (25).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (25).jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 205
Re:

New & unused SRAM 1X 32tooth 94mm BCD

1 beer

Bought in error, don't know what it fits but it is lovely and unused.

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (26).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (26).jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 203
Re:

Michelin Savane 26" tyres, from the 90s. Well used but still have life left. Light weight.

My tyre of choice for nearly 25 years. I haven't had a 26" wheel bike for over a year now. Someone out there must appreciate them at this price. I will include a used but good inner tube with each tyre. These will go small parcel @ £2.95

Looking like quite a session for me today, tyres are gone!

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (27).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (27).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 199
Re:

Pair of bottle cages from 90s.

Seriously, how do you make these sexy, save them from landfill buy something else and tell me no deal unless they are included....

Stand at the bar long enough and someone is bound to buy you a drink, these bottle cages are gone.

Attachments

• Webp.net-resizeimage (28).jpg
    Webp.net-resizeimage (28).jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 197
Re:

Hi, David,

Yes please on the Zefal rack bag and the top left grips please. I think that's one and a half pints plus postage to UK mainland.

Also could you tell me if the rack is compatible for a frame with disk brakes?

Many Thanks

Re:

PM sent, now the rack is compatible with the disk brakes on my bike as they are on the chainstay, but if yours are on the seatstay it might be an issue.

The rack had been in my possession since late 90s so disc brake compatability will be accidental...

Back