Dave Yates DONKISNOB

Hi think it only fair if anyone did not see the original add on e bay and photos that you post a photo of the dink on the top tube or mention it as I do think any person that might bye should no that information!
Papillon

Papillon":278swesu said:
Hi think it only fair if anyone did not see the original add on e bay and photos that you post a photo of the dink on the top tube or mention it as I do think any person that might bye should no that information!
Papillon

That would indeed be only fair.

Below I have added a photo that better represents the dink. The photo I took in the Ebay listing using macro setting made it look worse than it is!

Shipping to the UK fully insured and tracked will be 40GBP

Attachments

• P2030405 (600 x 450).jpg
    P2030405 (600 x 450).jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 255
Thanks all transparent now for any person not seeing the original e bay listing and photos, I would like it but just feel it is a tad to expensive I no it is a rare frame from a top builder and 20 odd years old, but I want to build this back to mint, so with the dink in the frame I will need to get it painted to hide it.
Well it's your frame and you no what you want for it! But if you do decide to come down a bit pm me as we are not a million miles apart from doing a deal.
Papillon

To think if I had read your PM first and purchased, and now seen "open to offers" got a feeling now you will sell to anyone prior to me! My offer is till 22hrs GMT if your close try me but going of it as I no the cost to make it mint is high well your call buddy.

Papillon":7f28ltbu said:
350 plus postage
Papillon

Ha....yeah..whatever. Think you've blown any chances of owning this frame. Seems you would rather try and do you best to devalue this frame in public than reply to my PM. :roll:

I think our correspondence is over.

Classified Rules & Guidance

13. Keep commentary on pricing to a minimum the value of retro parts is very subjective.

Fair enough, will put it down to not reading the small print! But my response was in response to "open to offers" and if we are using the rule book! Then I'm sure to advertise as a new usser their was a minimum of posts, prior to placing an advert! Please don't pick parts out of the rules & guidance that fit when required and forget then when it suits!
Papillon :)

Back