Dave yates donkey's

It is only worth what another person is prepared to pay, as one thing we no for sure it ain't worth £695, as you advertised it to a big community ( the world)
My offer for 450 stands, looking through the 7 page thread you should get a clue to what others think it is worth on this site, that should be a good place to start with your price :oops:
Papillon

Papillon":neeoi2ya said:
It is only worth what another person is prepared to pay, as one thing we no for sure it ain't worth £695, as you advertised it to a big community ( the world)
My offer for 450 stands, looking through the 7 page thread you should get a clue to what others think it is worth on this site, that should be a good place to start with your price :oops:
Papillon

Rare frame, in good order, with some nice trinkets attached. Painting the frame by Dave Yates in those colours would cost 3 to 400.

I think its a tad more than £450 myself. but Money talks and Bullshit Walks, And if its the right size and all that....

Not meaning to offend but I feel that making offers on the open forum isn't really in keeping with the rules. The how much is my xyz is a good place to start but not a very active thread. As mentioned previously I would just put it up for sale at a price you are happy to accept and I'm sure the negotiations will take place behind closed doors via PM.

Lovely frame btw :D

Just constructing my for sale thread......

I didn't invite offers...just made sure I went about things the right way.... :D

It sure is a nice frame! Problem is when something gets so much interest it makes you want to keep it!

Latest posts

Back