Dave Yates diabolo 93 MAx OR for sale with carbon RC31s

bren37

Retro Newbie
Dave Yates Diabolo 1993 19" for sale with Pace RC31 carbon forks (the shorter version to suit older frames) , USE aluminium seat post originally fitted to bike and contemporary FSA headset. Frame purchased by me c1993. It was made from Columbus MAX OR, which was top of the range tubing at the time. The frame was resprayed in c2000/2001 (can't remember exactly when) by Argos Cycles in Bristol who replaced the original 1" head tube with a 1 1/8 Reynolds tube. The forks were bought shortly afterwards. The frame/forks have been been used lightly since the respray. The frame is in very good condition. Although it does have a few scratches, it has no dents or cracks and still looks very pretty. The forks are pretty much in perfect condition. There are two very minor marks on the dropouts.

I'm selling the frame/forks as I'm not using them and am selling frame and fork together as one isn't much use to me without the other. I'm looking for £320 for the frame, fork, headset and seat post together.

I think I've referred to most of the relevant info but of course I'm happy to answer questions. Hopefully the link to the photos works. If not I'd be happy to e-mail pics.

regards

slideshow

My word that's nice.

That is quite some Diabolo, as it looks more like a DONKIS NOB with Diabolo seat stays.

Whatever, that is a stunner and I bet it rides well.

Good luck with your sale.

Very nice indeed. I'm just glad it's too big for me! Decent price too.

Thanks for the comments both. Yes - it's a slightly reluctant sale. She has served me well but it's time for a clear out.

Back