Dave Yates Diabolo “Mountain High”

If
I was thinking of silver stem and black bars so potentially could match either!

But maybe you’re right, keep it all one or the other. Leaning towards silver.
If you want elegant then go silver, if you are going silver I would go for a silver xt quick release or bolt. But if you want mean go black Controltech with the matching stem and silver bars (or white?? To match lettering on seatpost and frame?)

Anyway have it how you want it. It be temped for bullmoose if I was you😎

If

If you want elegant then go silver, if you are going silver I would go for a silver xt quick release or bolt. But if you want mean go black Controltech with the matching stem and silver bars (or white?? To match lettering on seatpost and frame?)

Anyway have it how you want it. It be temped for bullmoose if I was you😎
Cheers for the thoughts on this, another consideration is matching the new crankset to the yellow on the forks, or keep with silver cranks… decisions decisions!! Got bullmoose on my other bike so will likely go with nice wide, old style riser bars on this.

Cheers for the thoughts on this, another consideration is matching the new crankset to the yellow on the forks, or keep with silver cranks… decisions decisions!! Got bullmoose on my other bike so will likely go with nice wide, old style riser bars on this.
Keep the cranks!! Looks awesome. Perhaps an old roox Danny’s stem in yellow with a quill adapter?

If I were you I’d you are doing yellow cranks I’d have one of the stems and a use post but paint the use fixing kit/clamp yellow.

But it’s your bike you do what you want.

Thanks for all the ideas Mod-Master, will definitely have a splash of yellow here and there. There’s the part of me that wants everything to match and be as fancy-shmantzy as possible - boutique everything… but I know I won’t get as much enjoyment riding it then…

Then again, it should be nice enough to inspire you to get out of the door and onto some trails!

Back