Dave Lloyd 753

sinnerman":3devtbnq said:
G any updates mate....?
I wish there were mate, sorry :oops:

I've only got to cable up really but struggling to find the time at the moment. I wanted it done before the next one arrived and hopefully still will ;)

Hopefully won't be to long :)

Giom6":15dcw28x said:
sinnerman":15dcw28x said:
G any updates mate....?

I've only got to cable up really but struggling to find the time at the moment. I wanted it done before the next one arrived and hopefully still will ;)

Need to take five G, I get like it all the time as you know, but ive learnt sometimes a day on the tools can bring perspective, the wife calls it therapy now... :oops:

sinnerman":1t8nieao said:
Giom6":1t8nieao said:
sinnerman":1t8nieao said:
G any updates mate....?

Need to take five G, I get like it all the time as you know, but ive learnt sometimes a day on the tools can bring perspective, the wife calls it therapy now... :oops:
I know I do mate :oops: I think its all going to have to wait till then end of March – which seems ages away but I might have a new addition to collection by then ;)

Re:

Cool bike, and nice build.
I´m really impressed about it being 753 tubing in the frame.
Well done in saving it :)

Re: Re:

bonty98":25yje79d said:
Cool bike, and nice build.
I´m really impressed about it being 753 tubing in the frame.
Well done in saving it :)
Thank you. It definitely was worth saving!

Just got to finish it now :oops:

Re:

The sun was out and I eventually got to finish the Lloyd off. Got it all cabled up and detailed so now its all ready for Iconoclassic :D :cool:

I'll let the pictures do the talking :cool:

Back