Dave Lloyd 753

oh my days, this is beautiful!!!! top, top job im so impressed and inspired to source one now ..........got a couple of builds to finish this year first though.

love it

Re:

Best build thread for a while Gio. Love it! Can't wait to see the finished item. Make sure and get some pics with the rigid forks too though :D

Re: Re:

mr_ship":3pi39se4 said:
Best build thread for a while Gio. Love it! Can't wait to see the finished item. Make sure and get some pics with the rigid forks too though :D
Thanks mate. I'll get it finished first and then take a look at the rigid forks :)

Re:

As always I stand in awe and wonder at your immense dedication to the cause of British steel bikes, saving and re-finishing the frame must have cost more than my entire Fuquay project, much kudos to you :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Re:

Decided to pop in to see how this was coming along.

That's looking right nice that is. :mrgreen:

Re: Re:

NeilM":ysfbyb2a said:
Decided to pop in to see how this was coming along.

That's looking right nice that is. :mrgreen:
Thanks Neil :)

Works got in the way this week so no more progress so far...hopefully next week will give me a chance to have a few more bits on :)

Re:

Update on this after a little while. Was trying to get the Explosif finished and out of the door so I can concentrate on this now :p

XT Cantilevers, cranks, pedals and shifters on, along with the matching 3ttt handlebar :cool:

Cables, chain and grips to go :)

Back