Das Deutsche "Bow"

Brad

BoTM Winner
Time for me to update a little bit my bikes...

Even if I still have plenty of frame to build, I need to finish this one, bought in 3 years ago date to date..

As you could guess following the tittle, we speak here about "Deutsche Technologie"...

I've been searching for it since.... i can't remember! I do not wanted to get the "recent editions" just because it's not the same taste...And if I'm right, those last frames are more asian... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Why??? Back in the time, i was working at Cannondale Europe Headquarters in Holland, one of my german team-mate and room-mate (we were renting an house togheter), used to race for this brand en the mid 90's. I had the same frame, and honnestly, I loved it! The Frame! not my team-mate :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Then, I searched, and searched but they seem to be rare... And then, one day, watching a titanium fork on eBay, I took a look at the seller's objets... and
powaaaaaaaaaaaaa "EINE TITAN RAHMEN" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I've be lucky too... a frameset from 94/95; without disc brakes! :cool: :cool: :cool:

What do think???

Not too difficult to guess... what type of frame is it!

It's a Corratec Titan Bow from the mid 90's 90.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just enjoy the pics... I love the last one!

Now let's talk the way to build it... :-? :-? :-?

[/quote]

tasty frame. Fit the best that money can buy to do it justice

Re:

One of the most beautiful looking frames ever.

Less Shimano... more exotic Euro-build would be nice for me please?

Thanks.

al. ;)

It's close to full Euro build...

Sachs Quarz full groupset, i'm just missing the brake levers, Corratec bar and few tune parts as a German bike...

My only unknown "part" is the fork... No real german fork, but may go for a Judy anyway...

love the look of the design, and frame looks elegant in titanium. :cool:

but to be honest, close up of the welds leaves a bit to be desired… they don't look very tidy. :?

Back