Dale F1000, Red X-LITE Kevlar, C-Tech Canti's & more

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ok guys, finishing up my clear out - I have the following up for grabs:

Minty fresh barely used (2003) Cannondale F1000 CAAD5 frame. In black with flame graphics, the best you will find other than NOS.
Will eBay it if I cant get £160 delivered for it on here.

NOS boxed XT M739 rear mech - £40 SOLD PP
NOS boxed XT M739 front mech 28.6 TP - £25 SOLD PP
Two sets of M739 XT shifter pods. Best shifters ever made IMO, I paid top dollar (something like £75/£80 total) for both sets as they were both described as excellent/mint condition. . I'll let both sets go together as untested for £40 - SOLD

Excellent condition XT M732 7sp(& 8sp) thumb shifters - £45 - SOLD PP

NOS boxed ControlTech canti's in gorgeous annodised red, nicest brakes I did ever see - £100 - SOLD PP today

X-Lite kevlar saddle, very nice condition, one tiny scuff - £22

And a feeler to see if anyone is interested in a gorgeous Cannondale.
I have a virtually NOS condition 2003/2004 F1000SL Optimo in the awesome 'Team Sobe' yellow/green paint scheme.
Its size large (approx 18/19") and also has the Magura DLR Fatty fork internal upgrade - so full lock out, compression and rebound adjustment.
I was astounded with the condition of this when I picked it up, it looks like its been ridden around a park once and then left in a garage its whole life. Barely a mark to be found (dont think I found a single chip or scratch) and all components fresh. XTR RR r.mech, tubeless wheelset.
Only changes from original spec are saddle, and I upgraded the brake hoses to Goodridge s/s in order to refresh the brakes that hadnt been used for years.
I search daily for nice Cannondale's and this is the best ive found in over 2 years. Pains me to let it go but a new motorbike bill and the fact I cannot bear to ride it incase I damage it (mentalist!) means I may have to let it go. Was circa £1800 new, will eBay it and fully expect to achieve between £500 and £650, a Retrobiker can have it for £475.

Pics of all the above to follow but I dont sell dud's, check my feedback for peace of mind.
Prices include postage to UK - please request for overseas postage costs.
Paypal Gift please - or cash on collection (M25/M3 Surrey area).
First to pay wins - simples!

Peace

Are they the cantis I sold you?

I might need to buy them back!

PM me when you get chance...

BB

drangla":h22ymt7t said:
I´m also interested in the brakes.
Do you have some pictures?

ciao Mario

Brakes are still available, I will add pictures tonight hopefully.
Imagine perfect NOS ControlTech canti's in red, and this is what you will see!

Re: ControlTech canti's-M739 mech's-XT thumbs-F1000 frame &a

KeepItSteel":3439ntuv said:
And a feeler to see if anyone is interested in a gorgeous Cannondale.
I have a virtually NOS condition 2003/2004 F1000SL Optimo in the awesome 'Team Sobe' yellow/green paint scheme.
Its size large (approx 18/19") and also has the Magura DLR Fatty fork internal upgrade - so full lock out, compression and rebound adjustment.
I was astounded with the condition of this when I picked it up, it looks like its been ridden around a park once and then left in a garage its whole life. Barely a mark to be found (dont think I found a single chip or scratch) and all components fresh. XTR RR r.mech, tubeless wheelset.
Only changes from original spec are saddle, and I upgraded the brake hoses to Goodridge s/s in order to refresh the brakes that hadnt been used for years.
I search daily for nice Cannondale's and this is the best ive found in over 2 years. Pains me to let it go but a new motorbike bill and the fact I cannot bear to ride it incase I damage it (mentalist!) means I may have to let it go. Was circa £1800 new, will eBay it and fully expect to achieve between £500 and £650, a Retrobiker can have it for £475.

Peace

very interested in this pics please!!!!!

cunt9.jpg

cunt8.jpg

cunt6.jpg

cunt5.jpg

cunt7.jpg

Back