D8mok’s Zaskar obsession thread

Yeah absolutely. Been trying reference as many as I can from online.

I don’t think they should be there.

Tell us more.
I also have a VAG thing.
It has a sunroof, but only 75hp.

It’s a 09 gated manual with carbon pack , and GT wing from factory.

Its had a F1 exhaust , splitter and wheels painted black but apart from that’s its standard.

Not that fast compared to modern stuff that can be 700bhp with a remap but it feels special and is last of the proper manual “super cars” cough.

IMG_6352.jpeg IMG_6354.jpeg

It’s a 09 gated manual with carbon pack , and GT wing from factory.

Its had a F1 exhaust , splitter and wheels painted black but apart from that’s its standard.

Not that fast compared to modern stuff that can be 700bhp with a remap but it feels special and is last of the proper manual “super cars” cough.

View attachment 868898View attachment 868899

fabulous! kind of a "94 zaskar of the auto world" !!

What an amazing collection. Serious envy!

Weirdly enough I was going to start a post today asking if I was too late to get hold of a Zaskar. I’ve just turned 40 and it’s an itch I’d love to scratch!
Just dropping in to say it is never too late to get a Zaskar.

I bought my 3rd Zaskar last year aged 50... plus I gave my old one to my brother who is 47...so that's two old blokes on Zaskars already....so scratch that itch :D

Last edited:
Just dropping in to say it is never too late to get a Zaskar.

I bought my 3rd Zaskar last year aged 50... plus I gave my old one to my brother who is 47...so that's two old blokes on Zaskars already....so scratch that itch :D

I’d love to… I don’t mind the age so much, I don’t look a day over 39 but I’m wondering if I’ve left it too long to buy one without remortgaging my house…

Ball burnished Zaskars can be had for very little money. Even full bikes struggle to break £400 unless a special build

Stay away from the ano ones and you’ll pick one up easily

It depends how much restoring you want (or are able to do), I picked up my 16in BB frame for £60. Spent a bit on parts :D , but that bit is up to you, and you could always build a lower spec to start with and upgrade over time, if you wish.

Back