cybernck's feedback topic :-)

Re: Bought two Ritchey handlebars

I bought two Ritchey handlebars and they arrived quick and everything was as described. Super nice guy!! :D

Re:

Bought a nice pair of road wheels from Nikica, well wrapped and an easy person to deal with.

Highly recommended :cool:

Thanks buddy ;)

Mike

Re: highly recommended

Purchased wheelset from Nikica. From start to finish, communication was fantastic. He sourced me exactly what I wanted. Items were well packaged and arrived on time, supported by 'tracked' postage.

Trusted seller. Don't be put off by distance. You won't be disappointed by his service.

Many thanks,
Richard

Brilliant :)

Lots of PM's to let me know what was going on, everything arrived in bomb proof packaging quicker than expected, even found some more first gen Dura Ace stuff from one of his colleagues.

I'll be keeping an eye out for any more 70's kit he has for sale :D

Shaun

Re:

I carried out some work altering a fork for Nikica.
Despite the distance, it all went well and now graces his Italian road bike....

All the best,

Re:

Very helpful! Went out of the way to save shipping costs and time to the other side of the world. Parts arrived quickly and as expected. Thank you!

Re:

Bought an entire groupset from Nikica. Arrived amazingly well packed in a tough box, all intact despite Parcel-arses best attempts to lose/destroy it! Brilliant chap to deal with, very helpful and can lay his hands on some great bits and pieces. Highly recommended! :D

Back