Custom paint and cycle cleaning

Re: No Quarter Bikes

Hi James
I sent an enquiry through the website about a week or so ago regarding powdercoating on my Pugsley and maybe doing my Mercian later in the summer. Its probably too late for the Pugsley now but just wondered if you recieved it?

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

thanks for getting in touch but afraid to say I haven't received anything. Our website has been a bit temperamental at the moment (hence we're having a new one built) but please feel free to get in touch. james@noquarterbikes.co.uk

James

Check out our cycle exif feature!

http://www.cycleexif.com/insight-no-quarter-paint

DSC_0457_zps1cgdnuv1.jpg

Lovely frame we've got in for paint..

DSC_0388_zpsh2h6xgxp.jpg

Once painted it's going in for lug-lining and some beautiful detailing on the stays.

Marc's stunning vintage steel frame sporting some pin-striping. All by hand!
Paint currently looks flat and inconsistent as we sand it down before painting on the details. We've added some more metal flakes to the paint, it's going to be reaaallly rich once lacquered!

We've got to add brand decals and tubing decals before we can lacquer.

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-26%20at%2021.24.30_zpsy6eaqgdc.png

mnbnmbmn_zps3fkns7qs.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-26%20at%2021.25.48_zps5pxp0l6d.png

always%20_zpsam8g8u9x.jpg

Re:

I would like to interject this advertisement.

I had the misfortune of dealing with James when I bought a trike off him.

I arrived damaged and had to threaten legal against the company to get a partial refund. He was rude and disrespectful and if he disputes any off this I have pictures of his abysmal packaging and all the PM's backing up this claim.

Hi,

thanks for the feedback.

The trike I sold you was absolutely nothing to do with my business, it was from my personal collection. I think it's a little unfair to tarnish my reputation as we came to an agreement which we were both happy with.

I absolutely agree with you the packaging of the trike wasn't the best, I send frames out on a daily basis and have never had one damaged in my 4 years of trading, but packaging a trike wasn't something I had experience with and it sadly got damaged in transit. I gave you a partial refund and some parts.

James

I don't think this is the place to air your grievance against James or anyone else for that matter. There are I'm sure many,myself included who are satisfied with the service James provides

Back