Custom Kona Kula 1997 for sale

Ah, I can't really find any comparable objects in the ads. I will simply suggest a price of 550 Euro plus shipping. If none are willing to pay I may adjust the price. Is this according to the Laws of Retrobike :?:

@Retro73;

I owned a panama yellow Ford Cortina 1500 deluxe at the time, therefore the Lotus on the whiteboard. The other Kona is actually my previous bike, which was stolen the year before. Is was a 1996 Kula with some upgrades. Very nice bike. May the person who stole it die slowly and painfully :evil:

I should perhaps mention that the bike is very nice to look at and in good technical condition. The paint is still glossy and looks almost perfekt at first glance. A closer look will reveal tiny scratches in some exposed areas. Apart from some chain suck marks there are no big scratches. I used it carefully (gravel and tarmac) for close to ten seasons, but it appears better than most bikes that have been used for one to two seasons.

The frame size is 18". The wheel releases are Control Tech titanium, pedals Ritchey WCS titanium (one cap missing, bearings on that one should therefore be replaced), rear cogs are SRP titanium, Bontrager titec handlebars. The grey Rock Shox fork has been replaced with an orange 1998 Manitou SX-R. The wheels have been used on a Klein Attitude for very little tarmac cycling only until I bought them a couple of years ago. The rims are totally straight. Original, NOS shimano shark fin will be installed prior to purchase.

Last chance is now, will sell before christmas unless anyone else shows interest.

Back