Wanted Cranks and front mech, black.

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I've bought a frame and forks and have a few bits kicking around so looking to get a few more to complete the build.

I have some ultegra 6700 I think wheels, and a 10 and/or 11 speed ultegra rear mech as starters so would prefer to match if I can.

I'd be open to other options if complete/matching. I'm looking for road shifter/levers, brakes and chainset.

Don't have to be mint as the frame isn't, price is more important as it's going to be something used for commuting I think.

Edit. Having just bought some SRAM 10sp shifters, now looking for just brakes and cranks. Cranks I believe need to be compatible with a 24mm press fit BB and brakes ideally non-shimano just so they aren't clashing, black preferably. Same for cranks.

Last edited:
Thanks. That's decent but probably more than I'm hoping to spend if I'm honest. Might take a look once the frame arrives and designed worthy of that.

I had some 6700 brakes but god knows where they are , probs forgot I've sold them! However I do have 6500 Ultegra Brakes, very nice, new but basic shimano pads included though i do have some 'carbon' effect holders with new fibrax pads.
£24 posted, £28 with the alternate pads

Attachments

• 20240618_133849.jpg
    20240618_133849.jpg
    453.6 KB · Views: 5
I have some 11sp Ultegra 6800 STI units in perfect condition (& most of the rest of the grouppo). Hit me up via PM if interested.

Want has changed slightly as I've bought some SRAM shifters now, had a rear mech as a spare for my gravel bike so going to go with that I think.

Would still consider other stuff though, but now just needing a double crank and brakes.

What level SRAM are you looking for? I think I’ve got some 10-speed Rival cranks at work.

Sorry I meant brake calliper seeming as that was wanted.

I'm about to experiment what I can get away with on the short cage 5700 mech using a mech dropper. I'm OK on chain wrap / tooth difference.

Back