COUGAR ROAD BIKE FOR SALE

Re: hi

richiebuoy":3qg1x77z said:
i can fetch u £180 today,hope you will accept as its all i can get my hands on,got a few toys to swap if u need anything pc,media or bike wise,im in hull so not far away

PM mate, I'm looking for a Falcon Banana.

Taken a better pic today and changed it, thinkk you can see the bike better.

IMAG0337.jpg
:D

STILL FOR SALE

Despite a lot of interest and many offers nobody has actually made arrangements to collect this so it is still for sale.

PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Folks the interest in this has been tremendous however nobody seems to have made suitable arrangements to collect it. I have Matt WOOD buy it provisionally and I want to give him opportunity to as I said I would and I really don't have the time to travel and do not want to start messing around packaging it up for a courier either, I'm a man of my word so if it doesnt go next Saturday I'll relist it, sorry to people who have placed an interest but I will give Matt a chance first.

Regards
Mark

My mate just had his bike nicked, :( this would do as a replacement, collection not a problem, can you PM if it's available? I'll call him now. Cheers

Re: PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Hi If you still haven't sold it I will like to buy this cycle and will be able to collect it this week.

What is the price?

Latest posts

Back