Cook Bros ...ect. Japan Buying Advice, Yahoo Auctions, Proxy Services

I'm after a black set with au-naturale rings, as close to minty as poss, as close to that lovely set on ebay as poss, as far away from that $799 price tag as poss

Li'll update here..

I used Zen last week for a Yahoo purchase, everything still works perfectly, EMS shipping is back online post-pamdemic, the cost of EMS shipping for my parcel was £19.43 (increased recently, fuel surcharge) it was shipped on the 22nd of Aug and arrived at my door this morning.. sailed through customs, no probs at all :cool:

I added that little bundle of previously mentioned CDs.. they look brand new, as a culture the Japanese certainly treat things with respect, i can't even find a fingerprint..

fullsizeoutput_35f8.jpeg

The Underground Resistance, Galaxy 2 Galaxy double CD^ for instance cost me 600¥ (£3.70) it's £35 on ebay, £28 on Discogs, it was the most expensive of the bunch :cool:

Li'll update here..

I used Zen last week for a Yahoo purchase, everything still works perfectly, EMS shipping is back online post-pamdemic, the cost of EMS shipping for my parcel was £19.43 (increased recently, fuel surcharge) it was shipped on the 22nd of Aug and arrived at my door this morning.. sailed through customs, no probs at all :cool:

I added that little bundle of previously mentioned CDs.. they look brand new, as a culture the Japanese certainly treat things with respect, i can't even find a fingerprint..

View attachment 655784

The Underground Resistance, Galaxy 2 Galaxy double CD^ for instance cost me 600¥ (£3.70) it's £35 on ebay, £28 on Discogs, it was the most expensive of the bunch :cool:

Afro Arps abd Mini Moogs is an incredible track too - good score!

I've just had a quick look.. the vast majority seem to be priced between £50 and £60

Only one in your price bracket is this Sugino 50T

Back