Cook Bros crank caps.

: Others pieces received last week.
clean and bright, anodized quality.

Many seek the turquoise color ... ;)grafton perches resist me..

Re:

Hi Chris
I will buy one pair as I said but i'm unsure how the newly black anodized crank caps will look with my slightly faded cranks? :oops: is there a way dull them if the difference is way too noticeable? :oops: . Also want to know can I get a polished set even though I first said I wanted a black pair?
Will make payment by the end of my day here in Canada or whenever I decide which ever comes first
Cheers
LF

Hi, you don't have to buy any, I wasn't expecting commitment. I sent everyone in the origional thread a PM today so people are aware they are now ready, they are selling quite fast so I didn't want anyone to lose out :)
I could anodise some black but not polish them first, they should be duller then. Can you send a picture of the cranks and I should be able to tell.

Thanks.

Re:

its not necessary to make an extra batch on my account. i'm going to get my pair in black and give them patina either through use or with a scotchbrite pad or i'll just let them be. my cranks are not in mint condition but its probably impossible impractical or difficult to make a batch for cranksets that have seen better days.I have made payment and will pm my mailing info
cheers
LF

Rampage":1p1tdzbf said:
Hi, I have loads here that are not anodised yet.
Let me know if you want a duller pair!
No PM received?

I'll take a pair of anodized blue when that batch comes up. I'll need them shipped to the US too.

Re:

Can anyone who wants blue or turquoise post please.
I'm getting short now and don't want to get too many done.

Back