Continental tubs

glanders

Dirt Disciple
Not really retro, but might appeal?

Having a bit of a TT retirement clear out. All prices include UK postage. Inspection welcome (near Brighton) and PayPal gift or bank transfer fine. Happy to knock a bit off for combined postage etc & will consider offers. Drop me a line if you have any questions or think my prices are way out.
Continental Sprinter 22 (black) - BNIB £30
DSC_0204_zpsclzfqfbe.jpg

Continental Sprinter 22 (black) - BNIB £30
DSC_0203_zpsklzqygm2.jpg

Continental Competition 22 (black) - BNIB £40
DSC_0205_zpscz9z3dsd.jpg

Contiental Competition 22 (yellow) - Used for 2-300 miles in early season events. Tread is fine, but obviously shows some signs of wear. Never punctured & taped, not glued. £15
DSC_0207_zpsectkisbz.jpg

Suffolk roads":3qfrxl2x said:
Pictures show nothing?

Sorry. As in they don't appear, or just aren't very useful? If the latter, I'm happy to take more pics, but they'd just be of brand new tyres. If the former, I'll have a look tomorrow - they appear fine on my PC.

Re:

Sorry you say brand new it would be nice to see pictures as tubs don't always age well also actual age of tubs assuming you bought them new? Thanks

Re:

Ah sorry, that makes sense. They're all between 2 and 3 years old and i will sort out some photos of the tyres themselves shortly.

Some more photos - hopefully they're a bit more useful! Now that I think about it, the Sprinters are both older than I said, as I bought them from a club-mate 2-3 years ago. They're the Black Chilli version, so I don't know if that helps date them? I bought the competition new two years ago. I think the yellow Competition is probably a fair bit older, but was fine on the bike. For what it's worth, I'd be perfectly happy using any of them, if I still had any tubular wheels.

DSC_0215_zpsn4ise9ax.jpg

DSC_0214_zpsfyr2xirw.jpg

DSC_0213_zpsg6tvo0jd.jpg

DSC_0212_zpsako6dub5.jpg

DSC_0209_zpsv89qyx0b.jpg

DSC_0210_zpssxyac7yu.jpg

DSC_0208_zpsrhs1ufsi.jpg

Back