computer

The old Mitty is great and retro. I now use since a short while the Strada wireless. Nice, can be mounted on the stem or on the bar.
The old Avocet and Vetta's are nice aswell, I only never used one, but the look really retro. :)

Tony - I ain't got any for sale, just to look at - don't want to get your hopes up
:cry:

LTS - did you get my mail about payment? I am ready when you are.
:?:

Hows this for retro Cateye ATC

stumpy_007_453.jpg

No problem Mr Wu. I'm only at the looking stage. :D But will get a wireless type

What was the Avocet one that did altitude? Was that the 30?

I loved my Avocet on my road bike. Small, neat, 2 buttons.

I've got a specialized p-brain that does altitude, but you have to calibrate it so often it's not worth using.

can't remember if my 30 did altutude - don't think so. was neat with two buttons though and came in good colours.

The Ken":37vax32j said:
I've got a specialized p-brain that does altitude, but you have to calibrate it so often it's not worth using.
I'm still using one of those (the one I have now the altitude has never worked) and download the data after every mtb ride (at work of course).

It does some nice little graphs, pointless of course, of speed vs time or distance. Can do heart rate too. Software keeps track of all your rides which is cool. So I can tell how many kms I rode on 20/07/07 and what was my maximum speed. Pointless I told you :mrgreen:

Wu-Tangled":o7ja21n6 said:
can't remember if my 30 did altutude - don't think so. was neat with two buttons though and came in good colours.

Avocet 30 didn't do altitude, think that was the 35. Had a 30 BITD, a green one the same as Greg LeMond used!! Managed an impressively scary 62mph descending Le Revard in the Alps. Brake blocks melted to rims at the bottom!!!

Jim

i dont bother with a computer now, loved them bitd when i have one bike remember clocking 20,000 miles on my lavadome in 3 years bloody brilliant that was! if anyone has a white avocet 30 id love one for the kona again!

Back