complete specialized bike in 17inch or 18inch frame

fabian_lou

Retro Guru
Just wondering what's out there. I'm particularly interested in a specialized hardrock comp but, can't be too fussy.

Specialized Hardrock Pro gathering dust in my cupboard, however it's just the frame and a few components & smaller than you are looking for at 16" - it is however in Edinburgh and could be built to "almost original" or "much better than" spec. I ride a "16 "17 "18 at 5'10 and it fits me snugly.

not at the moment however - it's a VGC one of these... http://www.evanscycles.com/products/spe ... e-ec001411

Frame is really light let down only by the original Suntour forks ( now in the re-cycling) and components.

Can give you a choice of Manitou and Rockshox Forks and Specialized P1 Wheels, Specialized Bar, Stem, Seat, Post, QR's. Shimano ALivio/Deore Crankset. New 8spd cassette. Choice of Avid SD levers. Avid BB5 brakes with some pad life.

So you'd need tyres,tubes,shifters,grips,cables,derailers,chain and that's about it really.

available to view whenever. Definitely looking for at least £60 for the wheels, rest is negotiable.

Specialized Ground Control FSR. 17.5in seattube. full list of parts:
Rock Shock Duke 100mm fork
Fox Vanilla Shock
Deore XT crankset with RaceFace chainrings
Avid V brakes
Ritchey Stem
Bontrager Lock on grips
Orbit headset (needs new bearings)
Deore XT front derailleur & b.bracket
Specialized front hub (needs new bearings) on Mavic d521, WTB tyre
Deore XT rear hub on Mavic F519 with Panaracer Smoke & Deore XT cassette
WTB saddle.

£150 including insured courier delivery to UK mainland.
11dec2013001.jpg

PM me for more pics & info

Latest posts

Back