Columbus CYBER MTB decals

headtube

Old School Hero
NOT reproductions. Originals in unused/ new condition. If you're respraying a Kilauea, you need this! £6 - free ship. These are mint. The flash from the camera makes the bottom decal look damaged... it is not.

Attachments

• CyberDecals.jpg
    CyberDecals.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 893
Steve, the one at the bottom will suit me fine! I don't know what the ones at the top are for, but happy to leave those to somebody who needs them. Please PM me your payment details.

Incidentally, you very rarely see a 97 Kilauea with its Columbus decal, so I infer that they come off very easily. So I shall make very good images and send them to Gil_M for his file, in case anybody else would like one someday.

i need one for my se when it gets resprayed - hopefully gil will be able to reproduce from the scan!

nporternz":25hholve said:
i need one for my se when it gets resprayed - hopefully gil will be able to reproduce from the scan!
I'll send you a few close-up pics when I get it. Maybe it'll be economical to ask Gil to print a few copies on one sheet, I don't know, but if I have any spare one will wing its way to you.

Anthony":ab93bd2l said:
nporternz":ab93bd2l said:
I'll send you a few close-up pics when I get it. Maybe it'll be economical to ask Gil to print a few copies on one sheet, I don't know, but if I have any spare one will wing its way to you.

thanks anthony!

Back