Colnago Star Fork 1 1/8th

Gcorry

Dirt Disciple
Hi all, I have a Colnago Star fork 1 1/8th for sale. Anybody who has looked for one knows they do not come up often. I am still looking for a 1" version!

This is new old stock and looks amazing, the pics show how good a condition this is in but please feel fee to ask any questions.

Steerer is cut to 21cm so this is one for small and mid sized frames. Please measure what you need as I have a 1" version that is 2cm too short and it is heartbreaking after such a long search!

I paid £165 for the fork and £7.50 postage from ebay a few months ago and only want to recover my outlay. Call it £170 posted in UK and Ireland.

More pics available on request or click here

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj5 ... mage-8.jpg

Hi all, happy to take £160 posted uk and Ireland to get this moving, need the cash to finish a C40 build.

Hi All, this really is a great fork, will reduce to £150 posted as a final price drop. any questions please ask.

I am at the stage of buying a new "Street fork" for a retro C40 build and need the funds to buy the new fork.

They are super light, agreed that the web has them sub 400g. My scales are not all that accurate but if u want I can weigh them for you?

Hi there many thanks for the interest, it will be around £15 maximum but I will send you a photo of the receipt and you can pay me the postage when posted if that suits? Let me know if u need anymore info.

Back