Cobalt blue stuff, Chainrings, bolts, bars etc

slimjoe

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Just testing the water here for darker blue anodised stuff..this is the cobalt blue ano has used by COOK BROS and a few others.

Going to need Cranks, chainrings, Seat q-release, bolts, bottle cage, bars, and other stuff.

What have you got?

in dark blue I have 6 m6 30mm alu bolts, 2 srp alu crank bolts and a race face real seal headset 1 1/8.. any of that u need?

colour

biocandy":1yxqhgsx said:
in dark blue I have 6 m6 30mm alu bolts, 2 srp alu crank bolts and a race face real seal headset 1 1/8.. any of that u need?

If the stuff you have is dark blue rather than the more popular turquoise, yep im interested buddy :D

i have an x-lite headset spacer in this blue

offhand i cant remember how tall it is, maybe 10-15mm?

yeah.. all the 100 shades of blue can be annoying :p (todays luxury problem)
are these blue enough?? only found 5 m6 and they were 40mm.. £40 the load posted.. but I would very much like the headset back if u end up not using it

Attachments

• Bild 2011-12-24 kl. 10.18.jpg
    Bild 2011-12-24 kl. 10.18.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 811
I have a perfect set of dark blue salsa qr's. If interested,i can make pics. Will put some turqouise part next to it then,to see difference. Only wanna swa0 them though.

Greetz paul

Would be really interested in the raceface headset if slimjoe turns it down ;)

Think I have a straight blue USE handlebar with built in shim if your interested.

Chris.

headset

biocandy":25rltul1 said:

My headtube is an 1 -1/4" and ive got aquill stem! Bloody typical!

Id be interested in the blue bolts though fella ;)

Any other Dark blue stuff out there? i saw some cobalt Topline cranks for sale a bit back and didnt buy them and they were a good price :roll:

I've got some dark blue use bar ends, one wedge is missing but they are nos otherwise, and only £10 posted.

Back