Wanted Cleats!! 🙏🏼

This is all very valuable information...Thank you for taking the time to type all that out!
I do like the look of those Time pedals and also the certain amount of float they have,as this is probably what I've been used to with my Onza's
I can see myself buying a few pedals and simply selling on the ones I don't get on with.
I love the earlier Shimano pedals like yours,the ones with a nice smooth rounded side body.
Probably are the 1st gen ones as I remember my mates having these in around 92/93?.

Thanks again for your help.

Kind regards

Ian

The Ritcheys are great pedals, they are designed to work with SPD cleats 👍

The Ritcheys are great pedals, they are designed to work with SPD cleats 👍
Thank you....But how am I to know exactly what ones will definitely work,with sooo many out there!?
I just want to get it right that's all....oh and not spend too much ha ha.

If I am remembering correctly, and buried somewhere in the forum...
There is a model of Ritchey pedals, think around mid to late 90s, that had a different cleat. Needed something like an alternative to the norm but looked very similar to Shimano cleats. Pretty certain it will have been a Wellgo cleats (who will have made the TR pedals) and 14 years ago you could only just still get hold of the cleats.
But anything modern Ritchey will use anything Shimano compatible.

Try a few out, Shimano, Ritchey, Wellgo, Other no brand cleats. Just get the standard one.

Worst is you can clip in but not out.

Back