Clearout- XT/ DX STI/MoutainLX/ Canti's & V's/suntour & more

CezarB

Old School Hero
This is my first ever sale of bike bits. I will do my best to describe everything on offer and I priced these based on previous sold items I saw on this forum. What you see in photos is what you get. First post here followed by a pm with details/questions.

All items are being sold due to lack of use and I'm hoping to generate some cash to keep my bike maintained. Prices stated include the postage cost to mainland UK. To be paid via Paypal gift or +5% to cover fees.

1 pair Shimano Altus SLR BR-CT90-M Cantis. The grey spring retainer on the 'slr' arm has 2 little cracks, one pictured below the second smaller by the screw. Still usable. Have been polished a while back, will clean up very nicely. £12 £7
AltusCanti by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

1 pair Clarks V, relatively recent. Pads are still good enough to be put on a bike. £6 £5
ClarksV by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

Shimano Deore DX STi Levers, Front lever had stickers removed both have cosmetic scuffs on the body and arms lost a lot of the black paint. Shifters appear to be broken (I haven't got another to compare to.) £15 £11
DEORESTI1 by CezarsBikes, on Flickr
DEORESTI2 by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

Shimano Deore XT FD-M735 band-on style (says 1 3/8 which i assume is size). As pictured, minor cosmetic scuffs. The bolt that tightens the band snapped, if you have a replacement bolt you will have a 100% functional mech. £11 £9
DeoreXT by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

Shimano Mountain LX front thumb shifter. Very nice friction action but missing the barrel adjuster for the cable and some scuffs on the top cap £8 £6
MountainLX by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

1 pair Polygon Canti, will be posted without pads as they are shot(kept on to keep all the parts together) £5£4
PolygonCANTI by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

Suntour 20T granny ring 56BCD plenty of life left. I have some bolts for it, will be posted with a set of 5 £7
Suntour20T by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

1 pair Weinmann Canti, good condition £12 £9
WeinmannCANTI by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

Suntour Spirt 28.6mm clamp, with unusual way of clamping the cable so that the shifter works the oposite way to match the rear. Google it. Very good classic condition, with a bit of a clean it will be a beauty £20 £17
SPIRT by CezarsBikes, on Flickr

Back