Clearout of my shed.......added stuff 24-01

paulvandermoolen

Old School Grand Master
I have the following parts that i have no use for. I will take swaps, but also sell these parts. Prices are WITHOUT postage costs. Will post the cheapest way tracked or untracked on demand. Swaps will be prefered if you have what i need/want.

Pics of the parts can be found here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 117&type=3

Here goes:

Shimano Deore LX M56x 3x8 sti. Indicators work but no glasses in them. They shift perfect, but the set is damaged. 10GBP

Shimano Deore XT M735 front mech, 31,8 downpull. Good working order but in very used condition. 3GBP

Shimano Deore DX/Mavic wheelset. Shimano Deore DX hubs, rear rebuild with an Ultegra 8-9 speed body. Hubs are 32 hole and in good condition. Front rim is a Mavic 238 and the rear is a Mavic 230SBP. Wheels are trued and very nice. Front is laced radial. 60GBP NOW 50GBP

Shimano Deore DX/Araya RM-20 front wheel. Shimano Deore DX front hub laced to a Araya RM-20 rim. 1 spoke is missing, but the wheel is straight. With original qr. Rim has not seen a brake pad(NOS?????). Not sure if the hub is NOS. 20GBP NOW 12GBP

Shimano STX 1" Headset. Mounted to a frame, but not used. 10GBP

Shimano Deore XT M739 rear mech. Tuned with SRP jockey wheel bolts in black and a XTR M95x mech bolt. 25GBP

Shimano Deore DX short cage rear mech with SRP jockey wheel bolts. 18GBP

Shimano Deore front mech, 34,9 dual pull. Usuable condition. 7GBP NOW 4GBP

Shimano Deore LX v-brake levers. Mismatch colors. 7GBP for the set

Nos Formula Mechanical disc brakes. 2x front??? Not sure. 5GBP a piece

Used MPH hydraulic disc brake front. 5GBP

NOS Tektro brake lever extension in ano red. 2GBP

NOS Rock Shox Reba/Pike Disc cable thingy. postage costs

Avid 1.0 V-brake set with levers. Very good used and in poor condition. No pads, some rusty bolts. What you see is what you get. 8GBP

Selle Italia Novus Ferrari Engineering saddle in red and yellow. Good condition with a few scuffs. 30GBP

Rock Shox Mag 21 repainted legs. Stanchions in good condition, hold air and don't leak i believe(IIRC). Not sure if they are usuable, but the inners are in great condition. 25GBP

Araya RM-17 rims. Used but still left some life in them. 36 hole, silver. 20GBP

Repainted Giant Cadex fork. 1 1/8" headset. The steerer is 190mm in lenght. It is not suspension adjusted. Some scratches but straight and nice. 25GBP NOW 20GBP

Purple 1 1/4" Double Lock threaded headset. NOS!!! 20GBP

DT Hügi rear hub for Campagnolo 8 speed. Very good condition, 32hole and very loud click in the body. 40GBP FOR 45GBP i include a Campa QR

NOS Pro red bar-ends. 2 sets. 10GBP a set 15GBP for both NOW 7GBP a set and 12GBP for both

NOS Purple bar-ends. 5GBP

NOS black steel bar-ends 2GBP

NOS Rito bronse bar-ends 5GBP

Sold items:

Trek 970 Singletrack frame made of True Temper OX steel tubes. 20" and takes 1 1/8" headset, 73mm BB, 27,2 seatpost(with Shim). 15GBP SOLD

Shimano Deore LX M570 hubset, 36hole. Nice condition but a bit of color difference. 25GBP NOW 20GBP SOLD

Shimano STX shifters. 3x8 speed. Good condition. 15GBP SOLD

NOS Shimano U-brake brake pads 5GBP SWAPPED

NOS Control Stix bar-ends in silver/grey. 25GBP WITHDRAWN

NOS Profile Design John Tomac bar-ends in Judy Yellow. 15GBP NOW 10GBP SWAPPED

Gary Fischer Paragon frame 6061T6 aluminium. 21" and takes 1 1/8" headset, 73mm BB, 27,2 seatpost. Needs a repaint but in good structual condition. Weight is only 1500 grams. 25GBP NOW 20GBP SOLD

There will be some more added in the next few days. Will update this first post with add-ons.

Greetz Paul

Re: LIST OF OLD PARTS

Any swaps Paul ?

(sorry I couldn't help that :D )

What is the postage on the RM20 wheel ?

I Will take swaps. That's my game. I think the shipping will be 11,50 or 17gbp. Have to check for sure.

Ok if you can check that would be great thanks :D

Do you have a swaps list with things you are after?

paulvandermoolen":xw09gk2i said:
I Will take swaps. That's my game. I think the shipping will be 11,50 or 17gbp. Have to check for sure.

I have a lot of things i want/need. If you take a look on my Facebook page thru the pic link, there is a small wanted list.

i will check today the costs for shipping.

I would like the cadex fork if the steer tube is long enough to suit my needs. Is it threaded or non and what is the length please?

Postage for the wheel and xt mech will i lett you know tomorrow. Headset is reserved for now(please lett me know for how long) and i will measure the length of the cadex steerer and that one is unthreaded.

I also have some NOS barends. A set of Control Stix in silver, 2 sets of red Pro barends and 1 set yellow John Tomacs. Also 2 mechanical disc brakes from Formula and 1 MPH hydraulic disc brake(i believe a front one). This will be listed very soon.

Back