CLEAROUT of MTB parts BIG ASSORTMENT!!!….REDUCTIONS

Re: CLEAROUT of MTB parts BIG ASSORTMENT!!!

ishaw":rb0dgbfj said:
Hi, interested in the l&m arms, but is it possible to get a look at the rear if the drive side? I have a Hershey spider that fits an xtr m95x chainset and am after a set if cranks I can fit this to, but get anodized or painted black first (my xtr cranks don't suit the build). I recall that some l&m cranks have the same spline as the xtr, so if these do, I will take them, though don't need the bash guard, although it does sound cool, so maybe I do?

Back of the crank drive side crank arm…

Attachments

• IMG_2064.jpg
    IMG_2064.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 262

BobCatMax":3jntch0y said:
backinthedaydh":3jntch0y said:
BobCatMax":3jntch0y said:
deal on the Ging and 34.9 mech?

Depends which mech you want, they're both 34.9. Whatever one it is I'll take £2 off the price of the Ging. Fair?

Oops! The LX mech please fella.

If possible can I dibs them 'til Wednesday next week as I'm skint til payday ?

No worries if not

Max

I'll hold in good faith that you will pay next Wednesday...

Hi please can I have the pair of LX m570 3x9 shifters + the Scott chain stay protector please , and the xt rear mech please .

backinthedaydh":14q73875 said:
toomanyframes":14q73875 said:
Judy xl's and the white grips please. :D

Someone has dibbed them until this afternoon. I'll chase them up and if I don't hear back by 7/8pm they're yours.
I take it these have been "dibbed"??

toomanyframes":177m4u84 said:
backinthedaydh":177m4u84 said:
toomanyframes":177m4u84 said:
Judy xl's and the white grips please. :D

Someone has dibbed them until this afternoon. I'll chase them up and if I don't hear back by 7/8pm they're yours.
I take it these have been "dibbed"??

Just. Checked my pm's and he can't commit. They're yours if you want them...

Shimano Deore XT RD-M750 9 speed £15 can you do this for £12 posted?

Pace RC36 Magnesium Carbon Fibre Forks, disk brake only. Replaceable steerer, 193mm length, 1 1/8th. Sadly no decals. Looks to have top cap adjuster missing. Unused by me. £80.00

What's the travel on these? Are there any problems with them?

jujupunk":2igf8f9c said:
Shimano Deore XT RD-M750 9 speed £15 can you do this for £12 posted?

DanD has this (along with some other items) pending payment tomorrow. If he doesn't come through, you are next in line...

Dave_H":19mt7z2w said:
Pace RC36 Magnesium Carbon Fibre Forks, disk brake only. Replaceable steerer, 193mm length, 1 1/8th. Sadly no decals. Looks to have top cap adjuster missing. Unused by me. £80.00

What's the travel on these? Are there any problems with them?

Well, there's 100mm of stanchion on show so 90/100mm travel I'd have thought.

No know problems, cosmetically they look good, no probe to the carbon of magnesium. Would be improved with decals. Some tiny localised black/silver paint lifting where moisture has got under the paint chips.

When they were on the bike I bought they seemed fine, no leaks but a bit hissy/squelchy but I don't think that is uncommon of forks of this period. Rebound knob works for sure (top right leg). They were holding a little air pressure when I tested the valve so presume thats fine.

Like I say I don't know a lot about them. Had some Pace RC150's back in the day on my DH bike for a year thats as far as my experience goes with Pace products.

If there were any issues to pop up they'd be minor and I feel sure it'd only be a general service to fix...

Back