clear out: X-Lite/Rock Star/Marin Lite/Ringle/Crud etc

redbandit

Dirt Disciple
Shed Clear out of 90's parts and accessories. All prices excl postage - I can find that out for you once packaged. Alternatively pick up from St Alban, Herts or I am in Central London during working hours.

Wheelset: Black Rigida Turbo 90 rims on black Deore LX hubs (M560). From a 1992-1993ish British Eagle Shadow. Comes with original(?) 7 spd Hyperglide cassette (12-2:cool: and Shimano QR in good condition. Rims are good for age although gold lettering on rear rim faded (from cleaning I reckon) and slight ding on rim edge that could be straightened, Front rim has small patch that has been touched up due to scratch I think. Otherwise good looking wheels for a period rebuild. £30. Reduced to £25

X-Lite X-Country Riser bars circa 1995. Gun metal / Blue grey colour? 6000 Cold drawn alloy. untrimmed 610mm wide. Few scratches and fading from sun - not so obvious once on the bike and controls/grips fitted. £15 *******SOLD*******

Deore LX cranks from the 1992/3 British Eagle. FC-M560. Black 170mm. Quite scratched, 1 36t chainring fitted. £10. Reduced to £5. Bin soon.

Marin Rockstar Forks (made by 'Spinner') circa 1995. 740g Cr-Mo. Polished finish, turquoise stickers. 1 1/8 steerer 175mm threaded. Beautiful condition for age, only missing vertical 'MARIN' lettering from front of fork legs. £40 *******SOLD********

Marin Lite saddle - early 90's? Marked 'Velo 239@ underneath. Scuffs on nose and corners, but printed lettering very clear on rear. £5. Going in the bin if no-one wants it.....

Original Clear Crud Guard and Crud Catcher. jreat condition they Just need a good clean (too lazy!). The Guard includes the mounting clips, but the Catcher is missing the original rubber bands for fixing around the down tube - there are slots for zip ties. £20 *******SOLD********

Two Ringle H20 bottle cages (not sure when I bought them, but must be mid 90's) - Brushed alloy finish and black painted but only one L-bottle stop thingy between the two. Alloy finish is in excellent condition and the black one has paint rub marks on the inside. Lets say £30 the pair or will split. *****SOLD****

Attachments

• Saddle.JPG
    Saddle.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,203
  • F Wheel.JPG
    F Wheel.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,203
  • Cranks.JPG
    Cranks.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,203
Two Ringle H20 bottle cages (not sure when I bought them, but must be mid 90's) - Brushed alloy finish and black painted but only one L-bottle stop thingy between the two. Alloy finish is in excellent condition and the black one has paint rub marks on the inside. Lets say £30 the pair or will split.

please.

Original Clear Crud Guard and Crud Catcher. jreat condition they Just need a good clean (too lazy!). The Guard includes the mounting clips, but the Catcher is missing the original rubber bands for fixing around the down tube - there are slots for zip ties. £20

Pics of these please :D

Original Clear Crud Guard and Crud Catcher. jreat condition they Just need a good clean (too lazy!). The Guard includes the mounting clips, but the Catcher is missing the original rubber bands for fixing around the down tube - there are slots for zip ties. £20

Pics of these please

You have a PM with some photos. Same applies to all items for sale - I took loads the other day!

Back