Clear out ... Pace, king, Flite etc. Reductions

helix_torques

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Prices include postage to the UK.

In the spirit of fairness ... post here first, followed by pm

Rocky Mountain seatpost clamp ... nice condition, no marks that a black permanent marker wouldn't sort out 30mm - £10

DSCF8906.jpg

Ultimate machine Rockshox mag21 crown NOS - £40

DSCF8794.jpg

Power grips, pretty good nick, hardware is bit corroded but all there - £10

DSCF8810.jpg

Blue flite ti railed gel saddle, good condition - £30

DSCF8806.jpg

Chris King mango headset, a couple of rub areas (I've shown the worst of it in the second photo) and installation marks, but pretty good overall, bearings are smooth - £45

DSCF8800.jpg

DSCF8803.jpg

Chris King mango BB (ok not retro) ... some installation marks, but bearings nice and smooth, comes with all the spacers for SRAM/Shimano axles - £45

DSCF8797.jpg

MK pedals - £7.50

DSCF8816.jpg

Sold

Hope headset ... some rub marks and the top cup has taken a knock at some point ... but the bearings seem smooth ... I think it is all there but I'm not 100% sure so - £7.50

Hope Mk1? hydraulic levers and callipers, this was a retrofit disc set up that came of a V brake GT. The Levers and callipers are in very good condition the hardware has corroded a bit - £40

Pace RC30 forks ... Crown is in good condition but has a rounded bolt (see picture), steerer is 20cm total length, legs are pitted with rust spots and don't have brake bosses, these were custom pace forks to run a hope disc conversion kit ... one of the legs is slightly crimped where the disc calliper was fitted ... £35

Pace RC31 fork ... a bit tatty in places, I've also noticed that there is a crack on one of the disc mount eyelets, not a problem if you are going to run Vs but something to be aware of if runs disc brakes ... still a great fork - £55

Re: Clear out ... all sorts ;-) ... Pace, king, Hope etc.

Hope Mk1? hydraulic levers and callipers, this was a retrofit disc set up that came of a V brake GT. The Levers and callipers are in very good condition the hardware has corroded a bit - £40

Yes please.
PM inbound

Re: Clear out ... all sorts ;-) ... Pace, king, Hope etc.

Interested in the mag 21 crown... PM incoming

Back