Clear out. Modern content :( Orange P7 frame etc

kona-lance

Old School Hero
The clear out

Lazy photo link

http://s1371.photobucket.com/user/lance ... t=3&page=1

Prices do not include postage. Collection is ok or we can negotiate postage costs.

Orange P7 frame, 17”. Heli taped from new, really really nice frame and in amazing condition due to bugger all use. Amazing do it all hardtail from Halifax UK and comes with a silver hope qr seatclamp and a silver thomson seat post. Hardly put any miles on it and the frame shows it. Cost me £520, selling for £300.

Identiti Dr.Jekyll pink frame with onza rigid forks, identiti post and hope QR £100

Hope Pro IIs laced to Mavic open pro 700c rims. Really really good condition, not far from new, very difficult to find pro IIs on 700c rims. Perfect for those hardcore commuter hacks. £180

Hope XC front wheel, silver hub, silver spokes/nipples, silver Mavic x517. 32h straight and true, no dents or dings. great condition, disk or rim. £40

24” Wheels. Hope bulbs on 247 rims, hubs are good but rims have some paint flaking and oxidisation going on. £60

E13 LG1, ISCG05 white and gold, great condition £50

Hope mono minis, custom anodised purple and turquoise. They work and have new pads. £SOLD

NS jalapeño bars and quark stem. lovely looking combo for any build. All in nice good condition. £30

Shimano HTII cranks with BB. Fairly scratched and has some foot rub. cheap and cheerful £25

Crank Brothers 5050XX pedals. silver and pink, needle roller bearings, nice and sturdy with a big foot pad for those with large feet. £20

interested in the hope XC wheel, can't see photobucket at work as blocked.
Any way you'd bring them to the mainland sometime and I'll meet you on the dry bit?

I'm Pompey btw

Re:

I can email a pic of the wheel if that helps?

Im actually in London, sorry failed to mention that bit. :S

Loving the hope brakes. Tempted by them as it goes. Are they bled and ready to go? I'm also in London if you want to meet up.

Re:

Yeah all bled and ready to go. IS mount front and rear, will chuck in the mismatched rotors as well.

Going to leave the brakes, lovely as they seem. I'd have to have disc tabs welded to a ti frame to make them suit a build and I can't see myself doing that any time soon.

Good luck with the sale.

Latest posts

Back