Sold Chris King Titanium 1 1/8 threadless NOS

syncrosfan

Senior Retro Guru
Up for grabs is an NOS Chris King Titanium headset NOS never even fitted to a bike. Had bought this years ago for my Moots build, can't use it because the fork I want to use (Hurrycat Vorace) needs a very specific stack height headset when coupled to my tall head tube and unfortunately the CK headset is too tall . I will have to use a low profile Tune headset instead. I had purchased this many years ago NOS and ended up never using it. Now it's time to pass it on. This one is the secon version of the Titanium headset, the one that has the Titanium top cap.
Price: 600$ (USD) plus shipping. Pay-Pal friends and family prefrerred as the payment method. International shipping is no problem as this is a small and light item.

Attachments

• Ck1.jpg
    Ck1.jpg
    740.1 KB · Views: 66
  • CK2.jpg
    CK2.jpg
    993.7 KB · Views: 75
  • CK3.jpg
    CK3.jpg
    952.2 KB · Views: 73
  • CK4.jpg
    CK4.jpg
    890.5 KB · Views: 70
  • CK5.jpg
    CK5.jpg
    773.4 KB · Views: 55
  • CK6.jpg
    CK6.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 69
I was thinking about ebaying it soon. Honestly the closest you have on a King Ti is 650$ for a used one... the NOS one is almost 1500$ (madness). I wanted to give forum members a shot at it before evilbay.

If you can eBay it I will buy it straight away,the nos one at that price is just day dreaming, ck where selling them a few months ago for £500 but I missed out 😔

Back