Chelsea. Top Six By New Year.

eurotrash":1ikt6u3z said:
Good grief! Now Bournemouth have stitched them up at Stamford Bridge. I don't think a League winning team has ever subsequently collapsed as rapidly and abjectly like they have.

<Rips up Imaginary Season Tickets>

City have...they got relegated....relegated whilst scoring 100 goals...McIlvanney did'nt call Maine rd. the drury lane of football for nowt ;)

konatime":2tzde2b2 said:
eurotrash":2tzde2b2 said:
Good grief! Now Bournemouth have stitched them up at Stamford Bridge. I don't think a League winning team has ever subsequently collapsed as rapidly and abjectly like they have.

City have...they got relegated....relegated whilst scoring 100 goals...McIlvanney did'nt call Maine rd. the drury lane of football for nowt ;)

But that was way, way back when they used to wear hobnail boots, flat caps and smoke tabs at halftime.

(Coincidentally that's what my junior school teacher - Mr. Jefferson - used to wear and do whilst refereeing during my school matches in the mid-60's).

eurotrash":3np7ahv2 said:
konatime":3np7ahv2 said:
eurotrash":3np7ahv2 said:

But that was way, way back when they used to wear hobnail boots, flat caps and smoke tabs at halftime.

Yeah it was way back...which is sometimes confusing for folk that presume sky invented the fooball league... ;)

The History Man":3221n6ip said:
Don't you mean divisions.

To win the english football league Title and then to get relegated in the defence of it.. a team can only be in one division....so no i did'nt mean divisionS

Back