mans gotta do what a mans gotta do

hurrrghhh (rutting)

warpedboy2":1s3tkpzs said:
I reckon around two, but don't let that stop you :LOL:

And I want to see pics too.

iv'e eaten it now

but might do pics in the morning
can't guarantee traceability tho

I went all poofy haute cuisine and bought one of those TV chef jobbies, except being me it was the Lidl version.

When I am pissed I often err to the dark side of meat eating and chuck some frozen sausages in the microwave. Once they are done I fire them up with the butane bitch and they turn out spectacular.

Ironically, I went to look for it and it turns out the wife has hidden it. Too many four a.m. smoke alarm moments apparently.

no quite in touch with your inner self hunter gatherer man yet are you ?

do it on the patio ,with the blow torch

cluedo anyone

Several times a week I am out shooting deer, but outside, naked and Highland hill temperatures really don't mix! Beautiful venison sausages deserve to be browned before eaten, but I can't let mine become a vagina in the process!

Lidl have wonderful little gas torches in now and then, well worth a few quid for the blast you get out of using them.

highlandsflyer":75maagc8 said:
Beautiful venison sausages deserve to be browned before eaten, but I can't let mine become a vagina in the process!

Am I missing something here? :? :?

For an awesome cheese on toast with a twist.
Grate the cheese, stir in 1 teaspoon of horseradish sauce and a pinch of english(not scottish :LOL: :LOL: ) mustard, then spread on the toasted toast and grill/blowtorch :LOL:
This will have the add advantage of the cheese melting quicker :cool:

mike

add some marmite spread sparingly instead of the horseradish sauce
colmans english mustard of course

Andy R":22mgvk8d said:
highlandsflyer":22mgvk8d said:
Beautiful venison sausages deserve to be browned before eaten, but I can't let mine become a vagina in the process!

Am I missing something here? :? :?

did wonder about that meself

Re: .

Grannygrinder":117xrarc said:
For an awesome cheese on toast with a twist

I like the mini pizza option personally.....

make a mix in a pan of some proprietry chilli sauce, a few chopped olives, mushrooms, cherry tomatos, maybe even some grilled bacon or chicken and a dash of tomato puree, then spread on the toast.... then add the cheese

highlandsflyer":117xrarc said:
Several times a week I am out shooting deer, but outside, n*ked and Highland hill temperatures really don't mix! Beautiful venison sausages deserve to be browned before eaten, but I can't let mine become a vagina in the process!

Lidl have wonderful little gas torches in now

.... i think he's left the gas on one the torches on all night :LOL:

G

Back