cheapest ano headsets?

jax13

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
at the risk of looking like a complete tart by buying something purely on cosmetics, I am trying to track down a source for a reasonably priced ano headset for a build that will hopefully happen.

other than paying out for a king / hope unit, are there any cheaper options that still work well? cane creek, ritchey etc?

edit: having now found a frame (1" headtube) does anyone know of any ano options for the size? i'm struggling to find any.

I got a VP Comp put on one of my San Andreas's a couple of weeks ago... Ano red, looks just like a King and cost (with a little LBS disc) £25.00 fitted!

Alex Creasey":11valp3j said:
I got a VP Comp put on one of my San Andreas's a couple of weeks ago... Ano red, looks just like a King and cost (with a little LBS disc) £25.00 fitted!

I've got one of these on my Torus from Merlin Cycles. It's very good.

I'm also selling a red FSA if your interested. Let me know and I'll send pictures.

Onza mongo II seem to be available in all colours. I've got a green diatech one that I've never used, but looks good quality. I've seen 'Tank' ones on eBay that seem to be well sealed but can't comment on the bearings. I also saw some nice ones on eBay that look like chris kings to a degree and look pretty good, and british made if I recall.

Back