Cheap stuff Kona Lavadome, Mavic 117 SUP, DX thumbies, LX

Green Rhino

Dirt Disciple
Ok so I brought my self a 24" cruiser last night, and i have a new MX bke coming in a couple of weeks.. the wife has said my Kona Rat project has to go.

Kona Lavadome 1995 frame and god know what forks (the are wraped in black electical tape!) its pretty straigh though has some battle scars...hence it was a rat project. I think its a 19"...£25..with that you get the forks, stem and bars free!

IMG_0739.jpg

i have a set of Mavic 117 SUP the front hub is unbranded but the rear is LX, the rear is ceramic and in very good condition the front is not ceramic and had rub marks on the brake surface....£25 for the pair both straight and true

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

i have two sets of LX parralell pull v brakes. these have not been used an box fresh...£10 a pair

IMG_0755.jpg

DX thumbies...i have given these a service and now move nicley..not the prettyest out there....£10
IMG_0752.jpg

Deore LX chainset with a spare alivo non drive side crank arm(as the original has been pulled on the taper a little)and crank bolts..£10
IMG_0753.jpg

Original Kona brake levers...£10
IMG_0751.jpg

of if you want it all its yours collected for £65

All prices are for cash and collection(i dont realy want post or paypal!) bits can be collected from my home in Beckenham BR3 or work in Tooley Street SE1

Thanks

C

Re: Cheap stuff Kona Lavadome, Mavic 117 SUP, DX thumbies, L

Intending PM'ing about the LX Brakes, just noticed your not interested in paypal, ok.

I'll take the Kona frame..it should be good for another little project :)

PM on the way..

Hi, I'll take the chain set if it's still available, let me know and I'll send a PM.
Stigheed

Dx thumbies please
Cheers
Spence

Back