Cheap Shimano STX stuff **All SOLD**

Mossy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Good evening. :D

A few shimano STX items up for sale.

Paypal gift accepted with dibs on this thread first followed by a pm. All items are priced with 2nd class standard postage and will be despatched within 48 hours. Add £0.75p for recorded. Outside UK add £3.00.

➡️ Shimano STX RC front derailleur FD-MC36. battle scared missing seat tube clamp bolt and the bolt which secures the cable. Dual pull I think and 34.9mm. £3.00 posted.

➡️ Shimano STX RC shifter pods SL-MC41. Average cosmetic condition. Shift levers move soundly and function as they should. £13.50 posted.

➡️ Shimano STX sti shifter / levers ST-MC30. Battle scared with worn paint to levers and cracked window to the front mech indicator. Upside shifters move very nicely as they should. Downside spring in the left (rear brake) lever is dead. Therefore spare or repair. £6.00 posted.

Shimano STX RC shifter pods SL-MC41. Battle scared and the rear shifter has the base cover missing. Levers shift as they should, but are stiff and need servicing. Therefore spare or repair. £6.00 posted SOLD and shipped.

Shimano STX RC chainset FC-MC40 with 22/32/42 rings. Chainrings, crank arms, bolts, tapers and pedal threads in good / satisfactory order. Downside the driveside extractor threads are rounded so you need to go careful when removing. Therefore spare or repair £12.50 posted. SOLD and shipped

Shimano STX non driveside crank arm only FC-MC31. Gun smoke metal all tapers and threads [/size]are great usual wear from use. Length is 175mm £5.00 posted. SOLD and shipped

Shimano STX cantilevers BR-MC30 in black. Newish Fibrax pads fitted. Average condition as they need cleaning to remove some minor bits of spray paint. 2no spring cover plates are missing. Therefore spare or repair £4.50 posted. SOLD and shipped

Shimano STX rear derailleur RD-MC32. Very good clean condition ready to go. £8.00 posted. SOLD and shipped

Shimano STX front derailleur FD-MC30. NOS, but shop soiled. Bottom pull 31.8mm still has tab for chainring guide. clean condition ready to go. £5.00 posted. SOLD and shipped

Kalloy seatposted dated 94.06 26.8mm dia. 350mm long. Cosmetics not great, but perfectly usable. £4.00 posted. SOLD and shipped

Pics

P1020851.jpg

P1020858.jpg

P1020860.jpg

P1020864.jpg

P1020866.jpg

can I dib these please

Arrow Shimano STX RC shifter pods SL-MC41. Battle scared and the rear shifter has the base cover missing. Levers shift as they should, but are stiff and need servicing. Therefore spare or repair. £7.00 posted

I'll drop you a PM later.

Carl.

weeman_mtb":2asrs4pr said:
Please could I have the cantis and the 26.8 seatpost?

Pm coming your way...

Yep. I'll sort a pic of the post tonight if possible and confirm cost (reduction for combined postage. Thank you.

Re: Crank

oldmarin":3t9tmr78 said:
Hi

Please can i take the non drive side stx crank if still available
cheers

It's yours, I'll get payment details over later.

Mossy":2q21g5w2 said:
Yep. I'll sort a pic of the post tonight if possible and confirm cost (reduction for combined postage. Thank you.

Prices are fine with me as they are, more than fair.

Will take a risk on the seatpost if it's a lot of trouble to take a photo, I've got plenty of autosol ;) .

Shimano STX rear derailleur RD-MC32. Very good clean condition ready to go. £8.00 posted.

Shimano STX front derailleur FD-MC30. NOS, but shop soiled. Bottom pull 31.8mm still has tab for chainring guide. clean condition ready to go. £5.00 posted.

Can I have these, please.

old_coyote_pedaller":1owg2up6 said:
Shimano STX rear derailleur RD-MC32. Very good clean condition ready to go. £8.00 posted.

Shimano STX front derailleur FD-MC30. NOS, but shop soiled. Bottom pull 31.8mm still has tab for chainring guide. clean condition ready to go. £5.00 posted.

Can I have these, please.

You can have these my friend and I've answered your PM. Many thanks.

Latest posts

Back