Cheap, rusty shed in Portsmouth- £30!

Stressed

Muddy Fox Fan
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I dont think that's an Offroad Pro Am from what I remember. Dawes maybe from whats left of the paint scheme ?.

I know what you mean,when you mention Dawes,mega slack seat tube,square crown forks and the cougar model was white,but i dont think it was 531 tubing all round,and most early Dawes had the Logo embosed on the seat stays.

Interesting.....thought it might have been a ridgeback 531 for a sec as some similarities, but wrong crown, lugs and colour so no!

also, good luck getting that BB out..

Screen Shot 2023-05-01 at 21.26.26.png

Its a bit like a Wildcat but they only had 531 forks...also...fork crown a nice shape on this.

Shame its so rusty.

stating the obvious.

Back