Cheap or free random bike bits and pieces from a clearout.

raymondluxuryyacht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hopefully some of this might be of use to someone.
ANY TAKERS PLEASE REPLY ON THIS THREAD FIRST (SO IT IS CLEAR TO ALL WHO ASKED FOR AN ITEM FIRST), follow up with a PM if you feel the need.
I think I've given enough detail of items so hopefully folks wont need to ask many questions.
PICS AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST.

Hope Mono M4 kit (very old style) minus front caliper and cables (but includes cable ends/banjo bolt). Came off a mates bike who had front caliper nicked along with the fork.
Details -
Brake levers have some sracthes on rear of clamp, but otherwise ok. Left one has a bit of play in it and may need new lever washers if you want to eliminate this. Little bit squeaky so may need some grease. Mono m4 rotors 183mm front I think and 160mm rear and fixing bolts. Good number of hope washers/shims included of varying widths, but if you want any more then try pro-bolt/tastynuts (washers have 6mm hole and are about 12mm diameter).
£6 the lot posted - NOW SOLD

Orange SK8 quill stem, circa 1995/1996 - for 1 inch headset/steerer. Nickel plated. Some scratches/surface marks. Logo on the right hand side of stem has some smearing on the 'A' and 'N'.
£5.00 posted. NOW SOLD

Shimano Deore V-brake, barely used. Missing the angle brake pipe bit, but otherwise complete.
2.00 posted NOW SOLD

five STX-RC chainring bolts, can't recall if these are for inner or outer rings.
FREE. NOW GONE

1 shimano front wheel q/r skewer, circa 95/96 - probably stx or lx origin.
£1 posted.

1 anti-theft skewer for front wheel (allen key head). Probably best suit a racing bike, but might just fit a mountain bike if droputs not too beefy.
FREE - NOW GONE

One shimano toe clip (left) - other one snapped !
FREE.

One titanium M5 bolt, 15mm of thread, 0.8mm pitch - think this is for a front mech, but the head seems quite big (10mm) so will probably only fit a limited number of mechs.
FREE. NOW GONE

Approx 40 sealable plastic bags for bolts or small components. About 90mm by 110mm.
FREE as long as you take them all. NOW GONE

Attachments

• M4PARTS.jpg
    M4PARTS.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 1,401
  • BITS.jpg
    BITS.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 1,401
this please:
Shimano Deore V-brake, barely used. Missing the angle brake pipe bit, but otherwise complete.
2.00 posted

and I'd better have the SK8 stem too...... :D

Back