Cheap & lovely Marin Palisades

I just said that it looked like a very decent original bike..... Surely value is a personal thing? I'd have thought that an offer around the asking price would secure a sale & the new owner will be very happy.

Crikey, if this was closer I'd snap it up. 'Immaculate' & 'Used very little' appeal to me :) And the seller has filled in our appraisal form correctly. This is how we define a 5 Bike frame rating:

'FIVE Bikes

The frame is ‘like new’ and could be genuinely mistaken for a new bike that you could see for sale in a shop. There might be one or two tiny paint chips present but no scratches of note or any dents. Possibly some very slight cable rub to the headset area &/ rear of seat area.'

AA

Bikesoup please forgive my ignorance

Are you a selling agent? I ask because your pushing some one elses bike sale whilst mentioning things like 5 stars?

Hi, no not at all. Just like any Retrobike members, I put up any interesting bikes that come up for sale, whether it be on Bikesoup or ebay etc... Obviously I have an interest in spreading the word about Bikesoup but nothing specific about this bike in particular.

My point is that most people using the 'Bike Appraisal' just give it 5 Stars irrespective of spec or condition. This guy has taken the time to appraise his bike accurately which to me, would indicate that he is very honest & the bike an absolute peach :D

A new owner just around the corner, I feel,

Ant

Back