Cheap Avid FR-5 levers, XT Chainring set & more

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
An XT SG-X Chainring set, 22/32/44T. These rings were originally fitted to a set of Shimano M762 Cranks. The crankset was a 'Custom Shimano' version of the XT M760 which was only specced on certain high-end Specialized bikes from around 2008 and the chainring set had a different design from the other XT models. The rings are 22/32/44T, 4-bolt pattern with the outer and middle rings having a 104 BCD, and the inner 94 BCD. The outer and middle are alloy and I think the inner is steel. The chainrings are used and so do have some wear as you can see but the teeth are not excessively worn. Please see photos for accurate representation of the condition. Now reduced to £15 posted (within the UK, overseas at cost).

A set of anodised purple self-extracting crank bolts (M:cool: for square taper cranks, never got around to fitting these. Now reduced to £5 posted. Pictures to follow

A pair of Kenda Klimax Lite 26 x1.95 Folding Kevlar Tyres. NOS (new old stock) £40 posted SOLD

Pair of Avid FR-5 V-Brake levers. Very lightweight levers at a fraction over 150g. Blades have marks to the black finish but they are in great functional order. £7 posted SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1448 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_1448 (Custom).JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_1447 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_1447 (Custom).JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_1446 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_1446 (Custom).JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_1445 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_1445 (Custom).JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 927
  • IMG_1978 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_1978 (Custom).JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 611
Re: NOS Pair Kenda Klimax 345g, XT Chainring set & more

Lovely pair of ultralight Kenda Klimax Lite tyres added.

Re:

I know I shouldn't because it will condemn us to a summer of constant rain, but I'm going to PM you an offer for the tyres...

Get your brollies to hand folks! :LOL:

Re: NOS Pair Kenda Klimax 345g, XT Chainring set & more

All the items in the first post are still available, final price reductions on everything.

Back