Charlie REDUCED ,OFFERS!!OFFERS!! consolidated!

Oops... No disc mounts, apologies :oops:

Pretty nice though & has headset & seatpost included (we can haggle over some forks if you like ;) ), little bit scuffed but nothing bad at a quick looksee :cool:

Hope you like!

DSCF6136.jpg

Sorry it's a rubbish pic, rush rush rush... :roll: :xmas-wink:

Peter are you looking in the right place , the disc tabs are at the back by the pointy bit where the metals sticks meet and the round thing goes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: its a 2006 frame bizarre that it does not have disc mounts, even more so as the canti mounts are removed :? :?

Winter fixie...? :shock:

It is bizarre indeed, I kept having to check again incase I was being a bit special, but definitely not there :?

I do have the bosses though :) and a basicbutnice set of black Vs if you'd like :D

Any love? No worries if not ;) I'm very open to offers if you've been getting interest on your lovely Kona, too. From anyone. In fact I might add some more pics & hijack your thread entirely... :twisted: :LOL:

Hijack away mate, not really doing the GT just because it has no discs :cry: :cry:

there is interest in the kona, all swapsies at the moment which is fine by me, did i mention it has a un72 bottom bracket too ;) ;)

Back