CB track with wood rims £250

Wooden rims are the only bit i like and not necessarily on this bike. The whole build is confused/disjointed. Looks like it was powdercoated. What happened to the seat clamp?

Did CB ever do the concave seat stay join? also forks are wrong and I'm not convinced it hasn't been converted to track ends as the tyre to seat tube gap looks rather large for a CB track bike.

smells a little bit fishy. It's not horrible and someone's done a lot of work but it's not for me (especially brakes on wooden rims (paint alloy me thinks). haven't been able to click through to facefuck to see it better.

I like the colour combination of the frame and the wheels. Apart from the wheels the rest looks like it was put together for riding. Are the wheels a modern build do you think? Seems odd if they are period to then build the rest with modern kit, seems like wheels or the rest of the build need swapping to match.
Still there is quite some value in parts there certainly a lot more than the price. Looks like it’s possibly a titanium Brooks too.

Back