Carlton Frame for sale

Corsa of Course

Devout Dirtbag
EBay link to Carlton frame with victor seat cluster and sloping forks.

This frame might not be a professional, there are several others it could be. It is a nice frame though but it is too big for me @58cm. If it had more provenance I might have bought it anyway but time is short and Kim my wife has just had her 60th birthday so I am feeling poorer than a week ago.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Now I am tempted there is a Carlton Professional mk v on eBay original paint, the wheels are okish but the bars are all wrong. It is 57.5 cm 22.5 " which is right on my upper limit. I would rather one at about 21.5"

Last edited:
Now I am tempted there is a Carlton Professional mk v on eBay original paint, the wheels are okish but the bars are all wrong. It is 57.5 cm 22.5 " which is right on my upper limit. I would rather one at about 21"
I have a Raleigh Mk5 Professional frame in your size, it's had a later repaint in Team Banana livery which I have removed the decals. Was going for the Ti Raleigh Team livery but it's a bit too small for me.

20210508_182646.jpg

Very nice call me silly but I am only interested in a Carlton badged Carlton, I know strange, but thank you for sharing yyours it will be a lovely bike to ride. The Professional completes a set Carltons, or at least in my mind it does!!!

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It definitely is a bargain, I am not keen on tubular tyres, or the bars but it does say there are others, hopefully the originals. The frame looks pretty good though.

I bought the Mk.5 and started a thread on it here:

The ebay seller was listing it on behalf of his father who had owned the bike from new and won a few cups racing in his younger days. He changed the handlebars to make it easier to ride during his advanced years. It came with three Cinelli stems, one Mavic and one GB 531 stem.

Hi Alex fantastic I look forward to reading about your adventures. In its day it was a top class frame. Nice to have those stems with it.

There is now another on eBay and this one is a rather pretty and unoriginal Red a bit too rich for me. I think the three Carltons that I already have should be enough, but you know what its like when you see something you know you would enjoy!

Back