carbon monkeylight xc bars

I would need to add the cost of the postal tube and extra postage costs on top of the price, is that ok with you?

If you could let me know what I'm expecting to pay, we'll just tack on the difference. Do you have photographs of each end of the bar?

Are the handelbars still available? If so, could you provide detailed picture of the complete bar?

Cheers,
Alex

Guys buy from Gazz with confidence hes meticulous/obsessive about his bikes/bike parts hes like a bloody woman ;)

r32":2d8zui6l said:
If you could let me know what I'm expecting to pay, we'll just tack on the difference. Do you have photographs of each end of the bar?

Box and postage to france is going to be more expensive, let me know if you are happy with £38 posted.

clockworkgazz":223a2em3 said:
r32":223a2em3 said:

Box and postage to france is going to be more expensive, let me know if you are happy with £38 posted.

I'm in Singapore (that's in Southeast Asia), not France. If its still 38 GBP I'll go with it pending your pictures.

Back